The 2019 FIFA Club World Cup is a FIFA-organised international club football tournament between the winners of the six continental confederations, as well as the host nation's league champions. The tournament will be hosted by Qatar between 11 and 21 December 2019, taking place at three venues in Doha.
2019 FIFA Club World Cup official streaming channels:
BT Sport (UK)
Fox Sports (USA)
Sky Deutch (Germany)
Sky NZ (New Zealand)
How to watch 2019 FIFA Club World Cup from anywhere with VPN?
If you live outside of them, you won’t be able to access the channels courtesy of geo-restrictions. Luckily, that’s easily done with a VPN. VPN can help you change IP to that of a different country of your choosing.
Let’s take SBS as an example, which is only available in Australia. If you connect to a server in the country, you’ll obtain an Australian IP address. Consequently, SBS and other Australian-based online channels will be at your disposal no matter where you physically reside.
1. create a VPN account.
2. download their VPN application on the device you’re streaming the competition on.
3. sign in with your VPN account and head over to the server list.
4. Pick a server according to the channel you’ve chosen.US server for Fox Sports. UK server for BT Sport. Australian server for SBS.
5. Once you establish a connection, launch your channel.
6. Watch FIFA Club World Cup 2019 from anywhere.
The best VPN we recommend is FlyVPN. FlyVPN has more than 300 VPN servers in more than 40 countries. With its VPN servers, you'll be able to bypass geolocation restrictions and unlock most TV channels around the world.
To test or familiarize the FlyVPN service, you simply need to create a FlyVPN account to use a free trial VPN of 60 minutes a day. Or download and use FlyVPN Android or IOS App to enjoy 14 days free VPN. This service is only available to new users of FlyVPN applications.